Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kris, since I know you are most likely my only vistor to this site this post is for you...... :)

I appreciated the phone call tonight and really miss hanging out with you.

Daniel just celebrated his 2nd birthday this past monday. He is the definition of "Terrible Two's" Everyday he is talking back and throwing fits when he don't get his way. Gotta Love it, the lil guy is just too cute it is hard to be strict and punish him for his behavior but we all know it has to happen. Still working at Bemis, narrowly avoided a huge layoff and my job outlook isn't looking to great for the next couple years. This has me actively searching all other alternatives. The only problem with that is there is NOTHING around here. I did get a lead at a local metal shop needing a geek, and I have some hookups in there so Tuesday I will be printing out my resume and walking it over. That is right it is within walking distance of my house that is SWEET!!!

I still work on the Indiana Predator Challenge and Midwest Predator Hunters sites and strongly urge you to visit the forums. That is if you are still a gun buff. Still posting videos on YouTube as well even though they all pretty much suck it is fun for me to do and I enjoy learning the editing programs. Also still play counter-strike on occasion, maybe twice a month for an hour or two. Not as heavily into it as I use to be but still enjoy the fun. Well it is time to put Daniel to bed. I will seriously try and keep this updated for you. Pretty sad when I had to go to your site to even find the address to it......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

Thanks, Joe!

kdk