Monday, March 20, 2006


Fishing season is among us once again.....This year I have gotten a head start on the Largemouth, and headed down to Merom, Indiana to Turtle Creek Resorvoir and had a good day. Now I can't wait for the creeks to lower abit after all that rain so I can get in on some smallmouth action on my favorite creek in Indiana. I have coyote hunted alot more this past season than I have in the past, why, I don't know, I just enjoy it. I have been getting a lot of help from my friends at www.midwestpreadtorhunters.com . If you enjoy any kind of hunting here in Indiana you need to join. They are a group of the midwests finest hunters and callers. Look me up on there, I am Posiedon. I really don't know how that name has stuck with me over the years. It was really the only nick I've had other than Clutz and I really didn't want to keep that one anyways. When I first started the Posiedon name on the Internet, yes I know it is spelled wrong, I was the only one. Now it seems that every internet game you play on there is a least one Posiedon. I just want to make sure everyone know....I AM THE ONLY POSIEDON!!!!!!LOL....How did I come across using the greek gods name? When I was in college, there was a game called Counter-Strike that my friends and I played. Of course on the Internet everyone has nicks to help hide there true Identities, like Superman and Clark Kent we are all our own super heros on the net. Anyways alot of people were using characters from there favorite movie or novel, but nobody was using Greek Gods. Not wanting to be a copy cat and be the 1 millionth "John Wayne", I decided to use a Greek God. Having always been a good swimmer and having a love for the water, I decided with Poseidon, but to make the nick mine I had to change it in some way. So I decided to go with Posiedon, I was actually surprised how many people noticed the spelling and called me a dumbass. Then I had to explain to them about it being original in that way. I occassionally get back on Counter-Strike every now and again. And you know what, there is probably one Posiedon on every single server and there are over 5000 servers. I guess you can say I coined the word Posiedon. Guess I should of got a copyright. Today we have a doctors appointment for K and the baby. We are really excited and want this kid to get out of there and come see us. I believe today she has 31 days till her due date but I would be surprised to see her make it to April 10th. She has her money on the 1st, but I don't see it happening. So far she is still having it the old fashion way, but the doc said there is a chance the baby is going to be too big and he may have to cut it out. She wasn't to thrilled about that idea. The muscles of the stomach were not made to be cut through and I bet it hurts like hell healing up. We will post later today how the appointment went and if there is any big news. For those of you who don't know, the doc says it is a boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Brother!! I'm glad you did this, and you have a link to mine too!! That's great! Thanks for thinking of me. I miss you both, and I'm with you on wanting the baby to get here NOW! lol. I will update my blog later on today with pics from the ball. Can't wait to see you both again soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cool Joe, are you going to get your family pics posted here too.

The unknown bowman!!!